It's the first week of spring!
I'm very excited about these; they're Moss Jars for the seasons! I'm planning on making one per season, and each with a theme! And filled with loads of goodies for inspiration!
This jar is carefully curated with sewing notions and craft supplies inspired by Easter eggs:
Here's a list of what's inside:* vintage yellow 100% nylon stretch lace seam binding - 3 yards
* vintage pink 100% polyester rick rack - 2 1/2 yards
* cross stitching ribbon (white with a yellow scalloped edge - super cute) 90% polyester, 10% cotton - 1 yard
* hot pink sewing tape measure
* vintage green embroidery floss on a vintage wooden spool - 5 yards
* vintage set of 4 coat hooks and eyes
* vintage set of 2 hand needles (tapestry)
* 5 yellow sewing pins (and an extra holding the cross stitch ribbon together)
* 15 buttons (a few of which may be vintage) from my stash
Those hand needles would also be great for kids to use (they're dull)!
In the mood for dying eggs now?
Oh yes, and this is what I bought the tape for. :)